Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am back

Sorry yea,you guys
Promise that will tell you all the results soon
Although I know not much people viewing my blog
But everything has over
Forget about it
Say so because my results not really optimistic
Protecting my "good name"
Hahax...just joking

At last
Our class(4S1)get our own class
No need keep on changing class
All science stream's class needed to use physics lab(our 'past' classroom)
That causes us everyday need to change class at least 2 times
We have told that early in the year
We want to change class with 4S2 as our standard are same
Why should us suffer for whole year sitting the high chair?

Yesterday
Quarrelling in physics lab
Chin said that 4S2 beh song us cause want to change class with them
That time 4S2 already using the bilik masakan as the new classroom
Then we all dicussing wonder want to continue using physic lab so that two class of us still friends
Or...we use bilik masakan and they continue use 4S2 class
At the end
We also change to S2 class

Today
I know what is my position in class already
You want to know?
That is...
Last time position in class+7
HAHA...If really wanna knowit,check it out in my past post

No comments: