Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scary

Why do nowadays mans become so creepy?
Yesterday after back from school
I saw a dog
When I saw a dog
I will run
Usaully.
When a dog come nearer me
I don't dare to look at it and scream
Always.
Excepted this time
I suddenly felt that the dog looked a bit different from others
I looked clearly
The dog...the dog's skull has been removed 1 quarter of it
I can saw the brain inside it
The pity dog looked at me
Will its still stay alive without the skull that protect his brain?
It seems that I can feel its pain
After awhile the dog went off before I can ask my cousin to help him
I heard that the workers down there said that there is someone living near here
LIKE TO EAT DOG'S MEET
Now ...when I sleep
I will think about that scene
I won't forget in forever

No comments: