Thursday, November 13, 2008

```HeLLo

```Feeling curious?
```Why I can blog here?
```Its secret
```But for of course my computer still not functioning
```And I am not sitting on the cybercafe's chair(I am a guai guai lui)
```Hahax

~I take this chance to blog here
~Is to write about Pei Ling's birthday
~Although I know its a bit late
~No no no
~Its much more later
~Sorry yea
~Hope you don't mind larh
~Anyway,maybe you won't see it


Happy Belated Birthday
To
Pei Ling
Nice shot?Isn't she look beautiful in natural?
Hahax

Character : Fam Pei Ling
Age : 16
School : SMK Taman Connaught
Class : 4S2
D.O.B : 20 of October(too late to wish you)
Handphone number : 016xxxxxxx
  • Pretty
  • Clever
  • Friendly
  • A librarian
  • Nice to be a friend
  • Feel that people who know to play piano very smart
  • Always said that she is bad

*And I dunno what to say about her already*

*Anyway*
*Hope you like the party that all of us gave you*

*A suprise party*

*Full with fun and joy*^^

*And wish you like that monkey present*

>>>>>>>>>>* * *<<<<<<<<<<

Last but not least
Thanks for Jia Yang gor gor
For planning that birthday party for me
I really very happy
Celebrating birthday with all of you is really fun
Hehe
And thanks for all of you de treat and present
I really like it

%I will post up the photo that the present that all my friends had gave%
&Its really lovely&
&But need to wait&
&See when I can online again&
&I promise you&

1 comment:

Jo3y Siow said...

Haha.. happy birthday to pei ling too.. soon yin a.. why you so pilih kasih one.. my birthday de blog nothing much about me de lor.. what kind of friend are you.. about jia yang de blog more than me de also.. haiz.. felt disappointed lor.. haha.. just joking.. Happy Holiday~