Saturday, December 20, 2008

```Sorry yea
```I can't upload the photo as what I have promise
```Cause I scare when I transfer the photo got virus
```My computer notyet fully recover nerhx

```Let me tell a joke as my apologies
A girl from Tibet went to Shanghai for a job interview.
To test her English,China boss ask her to create sentences with :
GREEN,PINK,YELLOW,BLUE,WHITE,PURPLE & BLACK.
She answered :
I hear phone GREEN GREEN,then I go and PINK up the phone,
then I say YELLOW,BLUEs that??WHITE did you say?
Oh!Wrong number,don't PURPLEly disturb people and don't call BLACK.
Okay?
Boss say :
You can go BLACK and wait for your phone GREEN GREEN.

~Have a nice day~

2 comments:

Jo3y Siow said...

soon yin.. I'm sad.. extremely sad.. my another uncle passed away this morning.. cause by heart attack also.. the first uncle also cause by haert attack.. I'm scared about my mom's health.. what can i do.. crying..

SoON YiN said...

Dun cry larh....life and death is natural phenomena and all human beings will come to this...