Sunday, January 6, 2008

School days and Tuition days

My tuition start on 2nd of January...
School start on 3rd of January...
Now is 6th of January...
Time passed so fast...

Now I wanna start to complain my class location...
Omg...My class is actually not a class,is a laboratory...a physic lab...
Haiz...the table is so tall and the chair also...
Causes me feel uncomfortable...
Besides,there is just only our class in the whole role of lab...our class so lonely...T.T
We also need to live like the orang asli...always need to change place when ever other class need to use our class...sweat,last year also like this...
The only benefit of our class is we are very convenience to go to "bilik selesa"(toilet) because our class just located beside the toilet,but all of us need to suffer form the unpleasant smell for the year of Form4...

Mei Yen asked me why didn't come here blogging for a long time and I answer her I just blogged on 1st of January...hehe...
I come here to blog cause remember she said this...And now I am going to stop here because my brain is empty now...

No comments: