Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Holiday

Yeah...2moro is a holiday...
No school,no tuition...
Yes...yes...yes...hehe...
But...but...but....
Got homework to do leh...charm...
Forget about it,2moro only start to do larh...
Haiz...Thought can totally rest one day tim...

2day felt very sorry to Tam gorgor...
Because of my brother lo...hehe...
Tam said wanna sue my brother tim...
Dunno how to explain futher ady...
Overall,I just wanna say sorry...
(SORRY ER,GOR GOR)

Suddenly think about something...
Joshua said that he viewed my blog and he said luckily I didn't wrote about the incident...
Wanna noe what incident is that?I think most of my friends will know it...
Its happened last year...here going on...
I remember that day all of us playing with UNO(after PMR so relax)...
It is so fun cause we are in the classroom that with got the facilitiy of air-conditon...
All of us laugh at Joshua cause of the playing skill of Joshua(I start the joke first geh)...he keep on hitting the table just like gorila(shh...keep quite,dun let him noe)...
Then after talked awhile with Joshua...
And...and suddenly... something terrible happened...
@#%*%#@*@@#%*
Dunwan continue already(those who dunno feel curious?)...if not afterward the incident happen again then I will cry again...hehe
Hope Joshua didn't saw this...if not I charm lo...T.T
Last time keep on let Joshua bully...now he want bully me also cannot lerh...hehe
He had shift school,shift to Methodist Boy School(became a monk ady)...hehe...

2day,JT junior said that Kim and I bet him that he will join the project of EAK...
I am so innocent,I just told Kim that I feel he will join...
And he thought us use him to gamble??hehe...

Haiz....I am speechless now...going to check my freindster...bye...
(Mei Yen,I have delete the part that I talk about you,you should thanks me)

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

hi there.....
Nic3 2 meet you....
I saw your blog...Nice blog..
Anyway, I'm charmain...

SoON YiN said...

Hi...nice to meet you to...
Thanks for ur praise...
Do I noe eu b4 this?
Got play fs?