Friday, February 1, 2008

Homework homework homework

Haiz...as the title shown above...
You will guess what I will saying here...
Chinese New Year coming soon lerh...
But our class teacher still gave us a lot of homework...
The most terrible thing is some of the teacher said those homework is our "ANG PAU"...
Oh My Gosh!!!
Now my homework all also haven't done yet er...charm...

  • Add maths
  • Modern maths
  • Chemistry
  • Literature
  • Sejarah notes
  • BM presentation's powerpoint
and many many more...sweat...
Later if free...need to take photo of those irritating homework already...
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
Yesterday just get back my BM essay book...
The first essay I still feel okay 23/30 marks...
But...but...but...the next essay make me totally gave up...47/100 marks...
I can't even get half of the marks...damn disappointed...
And yesterday,I just hand in the essay book again...we do the essay during our biology period cause teacher said must submit it that day...
The Biology teacher looked so sad cause just a few students paid attention on her teaching time while others dun even care about her feelings oncluding me(so shui hor?)...
At last I finished it and hand in to Tam...wondering what will be my marks again...a kind of fear suddenly comes from my inner instinct...
Haiz...it is okay...I promise I will do my best for the next essay coming soon(I said this because almost every week we need to finish one essay)...
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
I long time didn'y online lerh...cause my computer sot already...the internet service problem...
Curious why I can online now?
Cause I am in my cousin house now...sure I fast fast online and play till enough larh...
If not dunno when only I got chance to play...hehe...
Because dunno when I can online again...or maybe I can'tonline durind Chinese New Year...
So,at here I wish all malaysian:
HaPpY CHiNeSe NeW YeAr
More prettier and handsome
Healty
and the most important is get more Ang Pau as many as you wish....

No comments: