Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pidato

Haiz...come back again...coz dunno how to do all those things...
I had participate the pidato...a kinda like syarahan...
Teacher said its a part of our lisan...and we will get higher marks than others...yeepee...
Yesterday was the pidato day...the participant mostly from my class....
Its around 20 participant...and I get my lucky numbur...number 12...
Although is quite back ady...but still scare...
When the time until me...the kind of fear is can't explainable...is totally frightened me up...
I start the introduction very well...i think so...
After the intro...I can't imagine what happened...
I start forget what I have memories....OMGoodness~
My hand is totally freeze up...my brain is blank...HELP~
Kinda thinking that wanna scream out...hehe....
I keep on taking out the paper and looked so that I can recall back what I have memorise...haiz... After finished...I felt like my whole uniform wet ady...I am sweating...and Nabila and Mei Yen said my face turns red ady...
Can you imagine that I can sweating only with speaking infront of public but not exercise?
So funny larh...
And my friends said my slang of talking is good...so happy...
But they said my voice too small and keep on looking the paper...
After me...Mei Yen is the next...
Before the competiton start...We had wish each other good luck and not to forget what we have read...
I thought she will present all the points out fluently...
But she also forget about it...coz its too scary...haiz...

2day teacher said the result is out...and our class got some winners...but she dunwan tel us...
She said wanna give us suprise...so keep it as secret...
Teacher said 10 participants will get certificate...but 5 only will get the prize...sob...
Surely I am not in de larh...suan...
Got high lisan marks then I very happy ady...hehe

No comments: