Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a messy day

Haiz...2day is totally feel dizzy...
During PJ class...
All girls run for 2 round around the school field...
Time limit is 3 minutes...OMG!!!Teacher said those athelic can finish it in 50 seconds!!!
All girls need to do three times long jump...tired~ and hurt my leg~
During the physics period,we go for a tooth check...
After coming back...my scientific calculator has gone...dunno 'fly' where ady...
At first I thought that it has covered by the mess on our table...hehe...
So I didn't really care about it and find it seriously...
BM writting competiton start~
Teacher said we must write at least 4 pages with the reason we are in 4S1...sweat=.="
Then...then...times up soon...bell gonna ring and school will dismiss...
And I have 3 paragraph to go on...damn it!!
What happened follow by it you noe?
The bell rang and I keep writting...
My 3rd last paragraph just wrote three lines....
2nd last paragraph two lines...
The last paragraph one sentences...one sentences cannot bve a paragraph also...haiz...
Forget about it....

Thinking that my bus will leave soon...
I pack up my school bag rushingly...
And I found that my calculator really missing alreaday...
Make me so worry about it coz that is new...not even enuf one month I own it larh...sad...
Some of my friends haven't pack up all their things and they are gone ady...
I take it for them luu...so heavy!!!
Then I took all the book by using my hands coz no time to pack it into my bag...
And rush towards my bus direction...
One boy.same bus with me...not really noe his name...
He said wanna help me take the books...but I said no thanks coz very paiseh...
Then saw XH,her wallet is on my hand....
Thenshe said she want it now and checking out from my bag...
One bus pass by...the guy say the bus gonna crash on me ady and pull me in...hehe
I said no larh...but he say :"eu really tot the bus won't crash on eu mie?"...keke

After back to home keep on sms-ing my classmates asking then who noe where is my calculator....at last,Aun Yee said Jian Zhang keep it for me ady coz dunno why my calculator left on their table...
I didn't go to their table also...muz be someone took it without my permission...sob...
Fiew...luckily didn't missing...if not?Need to buy a new one with my own pocket money...T.T

What a mess today?Even our physics teacher said our table are messy...dunno why we can do homework in such environment,hehe...

No comments: