Saturday, February 16, 2008

Marks


Almost all my essays homework so long...
And first time I wrote my essay so long...
But...but...but the marks is so damn low...sad...
It shows that the marking level for form4 become higher...
I must more hardworking in reading essays or any story books already...
This is my advice to all my friends too...

I have been too free(vice versa)till I took some photo on my essay's marks...hehe

1.(Bahasa Malaysia)
This is the only marks that I feel OKAY!!

2.(Bahasa Malaysia)
This?No eyes to see ady...sob

3.(Bahasa Malaysia)

Worst than the 1 one...charm


1.(Bahasa Cina)

No wrong words also so low marks,coz no isi gua...

Just bac from tuition actually...
But straight away open pc...hehe...
The physic teacher talk very fast...
I can't see the light that what he is trying to explain...blur...
Many question marks appeared on my head...fain...
Haiz...force to read the text book by myself cause I know he won't repeat this lesson...

Recently participate in the BM pidato...
Friday is the competiton ady...
But I not even find the skrip yet...dunno how to memorise it in such short time....
I think I need to tell teacher I wanna quit(look like the turtle)...hehe...
Suddenly didn't have the courage to stand on the stage...scare scare...
And the SERUNAI MALAM's presentation I also haven't start to memorise yet...
Teacher said it is our first lisan...charm lo...

Yesterday also join the forum(Bahasa Malaysia geh)...
Its as if like the debates,I think...
Not really know what it is...
Gor keep on ask us to join,if not he will simply choose 3 people...
I said he must become our example so he must join first...
He said he ady join...
Aiyak...no excuse jor...
Then I said if MY and XH join then I join...
MY said XH and I join,she join...
Xh said MY and I joinj,she join...
(so long gas...hehe)
At last...all of us join...
Dunno need to do what after join this forum...T.T

K larh...2day I just stop here larh...
My brain is blank now... ~!@#$

No comments: