Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Day


2moro is valentine day lerh...
And its also my friend,Joey Siow's birthday...
She said she hate her birthday drops on valentine day...
The reason is because if someone wish to give her a present,maybe they dun dare to give her because scare Joey misunderstood...hehe...
So funny er...
Suddenly think about it...and wanna share with all of you...
Maybe some of you dislike the bitter taste in the beer,red wine or carlsberg,as well as me...
I just discover that mixing the red wine with 7up will deduct the bitter taste of the wine during CNY...my relatives teach me geh,hehe...
Mmmm,it taste totally different from just drinking the red wine...taste good!!!

By taking chance at here,wish Joey Siow Ru Yi:























Wish all the couple in the world Happy Valentine Day too...




(:."@_@".:)

~Soon Yin~

No comments: