Tuesday, February 12, 2008

:.:School Day again:.:


Play alone arh?So kesian...T.T


All child playing firecracker...hehe

2moro school day again lerh...
I notyet finish my homework er...but still blogging here...
Nvm luu...afterward only finish it(cannot sleep early early er)
Haiz...this year geh CNY damn boring...
Just stayyed at my cousin house...
My relatives wanna bring me to KTV but my mom not allow...
My relatives said I get straight A's,let me go lerh,but my mom said no way...
Grhhh...so shui der...make me so boring...
All the adults gamble...and the small kids playing with cards too...
Me??Just keep on watching movie...
My mom take all my angpau money ady...
So,this year my angpau money is RM0.00...kesiannya...
Steamboat is the main dish that every year we will eat...
Wondering is it a tradition?Or,nothing else to eat?hehe...just joking...
This year didn't go around Penang,so didn't eat any delicious cuisine too...sad...
One of my relatives promise me that will bring me eat Huay Yau(Char Koey Teow) next time...
Yummy yummy...char koey teow at Penang is famous,I think...
And the curry mee is different from Kl too,as I know...
Next time I must eat all those kind of food that are famous there...
I got to continue do my homework ady lerh...
If not I really need to do untill midnight and become panda jor..
Buh-Bye!!See you soon in the next blogging...

No comments: