Monday, February 18, 2008

Alergic!!!

Urhhh...my face grow all the red red things already...
Its a kind of sign that the wheather is too hot...
And its my fault also...
CNY till now I drink alot of soft drinks but not much water...T.T
I noe wrong ady lerh....
My ears till now also so damn red...geramnya...
Every year must experience this kind of alergic de....
But I think it can't called as alergic...
The Jeremy so shui punya...
He call me "hong pok pok"...ish~
Now my face still very red err...so ugly and disgust...
Afraid to go skul liao...2moro ponteng sekolah,hehe...juz joking larh...
Hiaz...what can I do?
Juz hope it will gone soon....
No no no...is gone as soon as possible...
Most probably now,I wish...>.<

Here very hot now er...wanna go in my room ady,coz got my lucky star "air-cond"...
Buh-Bye~

No comments: