Friday, February 29, 2008

Exam~Scociety activities~

Walau ye...2day having biology and chemistry exam...
Just reach school...all students holding their book and read and read and read...
All of us looked noob with the head down...hehe...
Me is one of them...
And miracle can happen,gor opening his book and reading infront of me leh...
Miracle happened...miracle happened...
The first exam is chem...
Maybe it is the first exam,so ia bit easy coz juz included Chapter 1&2...
I think next time geh chem exam sure will make all of us become chem chem dei...jk jk...
After recess is bio exam...
Haiz...tot that will as easy as the chem paper...
But vice cersa...damn difficult...
Actually not very diddicult also larh...it juz that I didn't read properly...
Before the exam day I also on9...
Hermmm....maybe is my fault...
I got read the movemoent of Amoeba de...But dunno why I can think anything about it...
Juz can rmb the process is locomotion...can't rmb the movement is amoeboid movement...
Arhh....feel frustrated now...
2day May Teng gurl gurl cry le...first time saw her cry...sure she feel really sad...
The reason she cry...haiz...dun ask about that!!
After skul dismiss...I went for the society activities...
Choon Fei gave a talk about what is Buddha...
Many funny things happened,its because the way of Jun Hong answer the questions...
Something shock happened also,its because of Wai Liang...
Can't predict that he will said out this kind of words...haiz...
Then,we have a activity...
"Ice-Breaking"--for ur information,most of the society will held this activitiy...
MY ady ask me for idea many times...but I always no idea...keke...
She is juz like borrow a comb from a monk...wakaka...
The game begin so...
Firstly,all of us arrange the chair in a circle then sit on it...
The eyes close up and put the hands on own thigh facing up...
One person will walk near anyone and mention his/her own name to you...
Then he/she will put a marker(any object also can replace)on ur hand...
After that,eu mention back ur name to him/her and start to chase him/her...
Eu muz catch that person before he/she finish the routine that he muz run through...
If that person manage to run to ur sit and sit on it before eu catches him/her,eu are the next person that need to pass the marker to anyone else....
The game started...
At the begining,all of us laugh and laugh and laugh with no reason...
Some of us curi-curi open our eyes to see what happened...
They run till seems a dog chasing behing them...so funny...
Got two persons pass the marker to me...
The first time go through very well...
The second time...I almost PK larh...so fish...
The Choon Fei who did not participate in this game saw this incident...he laugh me er...sob...
Kar Jun sms me asking me how is the activity...
And he said he wanna see me PK...so shui de...T.T
Anyway...its quite happy also larh...although almost PK...
After that...we went to "gan lu fang" do reflection...
Then we chit-chat at there...all about nonsense and funny things...
Where I go after this activities.eu know?
Tuition leh...haiz...
Boring with tuition ady...
But don't tuition I can't survive larh...
Sure I will fail all my exam de...sob sob...
I wan to pass all my exam...
PASS PASS PASS
SO...
Tuition is a MUST MUST MUST!!!

No comments: