Sunday, March 2, 2008

~In Darkness~

Today when for tuition...
First,I go for the chemistry class...Teaching by a teacher name HELEN...
The lesson just begin not enough 10 minutes...
SUDDENLY
"POP"
The whole class black off...OMGosh!!
Whole class around 80 person become noisy...
I try to finish my Account tuition homework in the dark...
Because later on I need to attend the class...scare teacher scold if I didn't do...
But its too dark...feel like wanna faint to do things in dark...
So I start sms-ing with my friend...
The class soo n became noisier and noisier,hotter and hotter...
Almost 20 minutes gone...
The screw asked us go to KL3...
We are at KL1 and walked there...so tired~

Haiz...after chem...I have Biology in the same class...
Then I wanna go to BM class..tot at KL1,walk till there...
BM class ada di KL2,writting on the notice board...damn it...
Walk again...haiz...lazy larh~
After this I gotta walk back to KL1 for account class leh...

All this happen because of the sort circuit...haiz...
Day start tired and lazy because of the DARK~

No comments: