Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 days more to go~holidays END~

Welcom me?Soon Yin is back...
Actually I open this blogger many times already...
It just that everytime I dunno wanna write what...
My life is just that easy...almost everyday the same goes on me...
Wake up early in the morning...
Eat breakfast...
Watch movie...
Bath...
On9...
And the most important things I never miss is...
TUITION!!!
My boring day will just end so....

3 more days to go and the school holidays will end...
School start and our homework also start...
UHH ha...talk about school suddenly remember that the SPM results came out yesterday,izzit?
Or the day before yesterday?not sure liao...hehe...
Coz I am not one of the candidates...sure I dun care about it...
I saw news...got one malay guy score abot 20 above STRAIGHT A1...dunno I gor listen wrong or rmb wrong anot larh...hehe...
If that is me then good lorh,sure my parents happy till no need eat things...keke
Just now though wanna prepare to go tuition geh...
Suddenly my mom said no need go tuition cause need balik kampung to visit my sick grandma...
A bit happy but sad too...
2day class is PA,BC and BI...
All the class I can skip but not the BI class larh...sob...
Miss one class dunno what the teacher saying ady...
Sob sob...Mr.kumar,can't see you 2day...

Yesterday sms with MY till 2 a.m...
2day I woke up at 9 a.m...so geng...
Later 1 p.m...Gor they all go roller skate er...ENVY~
I wanna go also larh...but can't...haiz....
Wish I got chance to go next time larh...hehe...
Gor next time must bring me go orhx...keke...
If not I will cry darh...jk jk...
Haiz...that's all I wanna blog here 2day...
Need to let go the computer to my brother...
Later balik kampung cannot on9 liao...hehe...

1 comment:

Theang said...

HUHHHHHHHH YOU WAKE UP AT 9pm?? pm??