Friday, March 28, 2008

Irritating!!!

Long time no blog ady
Now worrying about my oral assessment
And ULBS(kumpulan)
For the perseorangan I had done with participate in the pidato
Yippeee
Last but not least
My moral project...
The scrip for the oral test need to hand in by the following Wednesday
Sigh!!!
And the moral project need to take photo sum more
So irritating!!!

2day,our skul afternoon session combine with the morning session
That's why our skul looked crowded 2day
I dun really know why the sessions are combining
I think so its because all teacher having meeting
My brother get into the discipline list 2day
Because of ponteng perhimpunan
He said that so boring
All days sitting in the dewan and listen to a talk
If he get into the borang list again,sure he will receive warning letter
Haiz...
My cousin brother feel happy because he didn't need to listen to the talk
Cause he went for training...hahax
Bola Tampar training
I like to play bola tampar also
But I have no time
The time for practice crash with my Taekwondo club last year
So unfortunate larh...
But I think this year didn't crush
But I did join this permainan ady
God arh God
Aren't you playing a fool on me???

2day my brother suddenly turn into a new leaf
He belanja me for a drink(buy in front of skul)
But...sure he won't so good larh...
I got to go to buy for him geh
That means I buy,he pay...kekex
Nvm larh...I also got benefit ma
The auntie make wrong flavour for me
I ordered one chocolate flavour(4 my bother) and one apple flavour(4 me)
But the aunty pour wrong powder,she pour yam
Then she asked me drink yam can or not?
Ok lorhx
I change the flavour with my brother
He drank yam flavour...hahax

Now I got to prepare go for tuition ady...
Bye...see everybody soon!!!

No comments: