Sunday, March 9, 2008

10000 bc

Hi...hi...
My second blog in the month of March...
Exam just finish...
Friday is the first day of holidays...
Went for a movie with my primary skul friends...
Wanna watch PLAY BOY COPS...
Unfortunately I am below 18...ISH!!!
I so eager to watch it larh...seems like so funny...
At last we choose to watch 10000 bc..so damn boring...
Luckily the ending is good...if not?herh!!!I have waste RM10 leh...

Teck sheng bought the ticket for 2:20 p.m...
Haiz...you know de larh...
Leisure nothing can do larh...so boring...
Hanging around there...and the Teck Sheng playing hide and seek with us...
Our legs so pain larh...Zhao Wei said if found him,sure belasah him till 'ham jim beng'...hehe...
Walking waking...we go to A&W to have a drink...Zhao Wei order a double floats leh...
One float already very full lorhx....somemore two floats arh...
Finish drinking...all of us changing phones to see...cause too wu liao lerh...

Around 2p.m...we all standing outside the cinema...
Thinking of buying some junk food but too crowd ady...
Saw many Connaughtian too...
Coming out from toilet...
Jia Yang said:"Oo...Soon Yin...I saw that Joshua arh...he keep on talking to me again...haiz...
Then he keep saying me asked Joshua go to find him...wt!!!I didn't larh...I just asked him whether know you...
And he said wanna introduce one muscular friend for me to become my bf...Ish!!!

The movie start...and all of us bluring...Is this the movie that we wanna watch???
The starting make me so blur...keep talking the foreign language...haiz...REGRET!!!
Then starting to make a fool on Joshua...he didn't know that I came with Jia Yang they all...
Sms him and say that I saw him and behind him...
Then he looking around and I am hidding...
Jia Yang thought that I wanna Joshua saw him and asked me don't play...
Suddenly Joshua stood up...whole roll of us(about 6 of us,I think)laugh...
Haiz...keep on playing and at last I take up my hand and say HI to him only he know where I am...
The show end and I saw Huay Yao and Chun Yao...hehe...

When walking to Tan茶屋(tan cha wu)and heard that someone calling me...
Thought is Janice coz she said maybe she will come later...
Looking around saw nobody...damn...
My friend question me Why keep on turning around like soh poh...hehe..
At last...I saw her..but not Janice...is XH they all...haiz...
I ordered a plate of sweet and sour chicken rice...
Wait for a long time only come...
After finished eating...I and Joey went back first...left the boys there...
We went back to lm walk walk...
Each of us bought same design but different colour geh shirt...keke
Then waiting her father to fetch us in th front door of lm...
Saw the boys hanging around the pasar mlm...

After back to home...need to eat again...
My cousin sister and her new bf belanja makan...
It cost around RM270...If everyday eat so delicious sure the bankrap lorh...
Such a long journey back to home...from PJ there...haiz...
Almost fall asleep in the car...
Back to home...really tak tahan ady...
Notyet bath straight a way went to sleep...
Woke up around 2a.m and saw many msg and misscall...
Haiz...lazy to reply...forgey about it...SOORY ya,guys...

I think if I keep on writting again...you all will fall asleep also...hehe...
K larh...I stop here larh...muacks

No comments: