Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Con-man teksi driver

After school dismiss
I went back home by school bus
After that I have a rush bath
Its 2p.m ady
Tuition start at 2:30p.m
Going to late larh
Have a rush meal also
Raining...
Walked along the road waiting for teksi
Amitabha...GOD helps me
Saw a teksi...YES!!
Sitting on the teksi
Way along the road
Keep watching the metre
Its going too fast
The teksi driver started to look at me
My eyes quickly watched out of the window
Full with fear~
The car stopped
The road was facing congestion that time
When the car stop
I watch the meter again
It cost RM3.30
Waiting for the traffic light turns GREEN
Suddenly I saw the metre turned to RM3.40
Without the car moving on the road
At last the lights turned to green
Just that the second the driver steps on the petrol pat
The meter turned to RM3.50
I sure that the meter has been "zhuo guo shou jiao"
WT...thought I am stupid arh?
I am not a 5 years old child
How dare you cheat my money
The meter keep increasing in a speed second
I decided to ask the driver whether the meter is count in km or seconds
But I don't have the courage
If my mom beside me
Sure I ask the driver
HAIZ
Normally from my house take teksi go Kota Raya is around RM7:40
This time RM9.10
Urhhh!!!!!!!!!!You can me a con-man ady er...TEKSI DRIVER UNCLE~
And you make me late also
Got short cut de ma
You dunno de mie?
Or purposely wanna take the long way coz its traffic jam?
So that you can earn more money?
Geramnya...Ish!!!

No comments: