Monday, March 31, 2008

Suddenly!!!

Suddenly...I just feel wanna blog
But actually...dunno what to blog
Just simply talk about today's journey

Yesterday slept around 3 a.m
(friend said that never seen before a girl sleep so late)
I answered him that I am a special girl,perasan betul ni
Today nearly can't wake up
My eye just open,felt a kind of pain that make me uncomfortable
No apetite to eat
Then went to school lorh
The bus come so late and the surrounding was so damn dark
(normally got switch in the light the,I mean out of my house)
Hard to explain larh...haiz...

Sitting in the hall waiting for the assembly to start
The assembly started with giving out the prize to the athletic that won in the MSSKL
After that,King Kong shout for
"SMKTC BOLEH"
"SMKTC BOLEH"
"SMKTC BOLEH BOLEH BOLEH"
His voice is so funny
No no no...it should be its voice...hehe
Hope that "it" didn't saw this

Then the assembly was continued by the KUIZ BAHASA MALAYSIA
All the students,no matter form 3,4 or 5
Didn't show any co-operation in it
No students willing to walk for a long journey to the stage
And answer the question to get for a small prize
I think non of us read the pages that she asked us to do so
Haiz...the teacher kinda dunno what to do
At last...
Pn.Faridah said 3A,4S1 and 5S1 each class need to have a wakil
Haiz...the kuiz end so...

When the assembly time
For got what are the conversation of Khai Shien and Chin Eng ady
I just know that they keep on make me laugh
So funny larh^^

Today study at PBM again
So happy...Yipee!!!
But good things does not last
After recess got teacher booked the class for teaching BM ady
We gotta move to 4S3...haiz
Before went to 4S3
We went for Biology class for doing experiment
What amylase larh...Starch larh...Iodine larh
Hiaz...so confusing er...
Because of doing the experiment
All of us forgot about the BC class at 4S3
One period over ady

When we reach 4S3
Pn.Tong ady a stomach full of fire
She was so frustrated because of walking here and there to find us
Sorry er...teacher..T.T

I am speechless now...wanna change the background of my fs
Hehe...Bye!Muacks...

No comments: