Thursday, April 3, 2008

Photographing Session + I wanna watch

2day having photographing session again
When for the Taekwondo club
With the full uniform
When Joe Hui saw it
He laughed at me
"FISH"
Then went for class photographing
All AJK should be sit at the front chair
But because of the balancing
MY got to stand
She so angry
Hehe
Time for recess
I bought three slices of keropok ikan
2 tebal 1 nipis
When I walked to the sit
Suddenly Chun Yao's hand take one of my keropok
Shock me
Haiz...nvm...
Then I have a packet of watermelon too
So sweet larh
Its cool too
2day not much teacher attended the class
I think that were only MM and PHY teacher came only
Others teacher were busying
Studying inside the PBM really happy er
Got air-cond
Not like the PHY lab
But study at PBM very inconvenience
Need to change class if got teacher booked the class
Haiz...swt
Xiao Hwa and her friends went fot movie 2day
"L" change the world
Yer...I wanna watch too larh
Sob...
2day in the class keep on fighting with gor
I mean arguing who can kick higher
I said me coz I got learn Taekwondo
But no people support me
All people support gor
Said that his legs are longer
Sob Sob
I will prove to you all
On the following Thursday
Hahax(If I dare)

No comments: