Monday, April 7, 2008

Geramnya VS thanks a lot

Yesterday,my brother and I went for tuition by taking a cab
Around 8 a.m
I think is a bit too early
Few taxi around
Suddenly saw a purple colour cab
Sitting an Indian driver
Read the below conversation
SY:Boleh hantar ke Kotaraya Klang bus station tak?
ID:Ya,lebih kurang RM15.Mau tak?
SY:Bukan kira meter ke?
ID:Yalarh...lebih kurang RM15.
SY:Okay.
After My brother and I sat in the taxi
I saw the the meter didn't function
WT...Ishh!!
Deep in my heart think about how to avoid paying RM15
Its such a expensive payment
Normally from my house go there just cost maximum RM8
After all,we had for for a long distance only take a cab
Damn it!!
The driver drove around average 120meter...so fast
Like involved illegal car racing
I wanna stop him so that I can take another taxi
But its too late
After 10 minutes,we reached PTK
It just a split second
Then I give the taxi driver RM10
And tell him normally I take cab to come here only cost RM8
Why should I pay twice of the prize?
The car suddenly dropped into silent
He didn't answer my question
And his hand holding the RM10
Waiting me to pay another RM5
Ish!!!What the...
Just now you said got meter
Now no!!!
Just now you said around RM15
Now you want me to pay exactly RM15
I am so angry with you
Feel like wanna curse you
And my brother just sitting there without helping me
At last...I paid him more RM5
GERAMNYA!!
When back,we took bus
To save money
RM3 for two person
Back to Leisure Mall
And we walked back home
So tired~
My mom gave me RM20 for to and fro to PTK
Tot that wanna save RM9 de~
RM20-[RM8(TAXI)+RM3(BUS)]=RM9
Now just left RM2
Moody~

2day really thanks a lot
Good gor gor...hehe
Luckily you helped me to take the books for Pn.Tong
If not?Sure I miss my bus
When I just when out from the school gate
My bus ady on the half way
Phiew~
THANKS A LOT
Now wanna go to do my oral assessment again
The assessment I wrote before this looked weird~
All of my friends
Gambatek in our oral test yea!!



No comments: