Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yucks~

Yesterday,I mean friday
Its such a busy day
When for Chess Society Activity
Then I went for Buddhist Society activity also
After that,went to the Exon Mobile Meeting
Tired~Lazy~

Wondering why the title is YUCKS?
It is because of the Buddhist Society Activity
And all is Lai Soon Kit(fans of Jay Chou)fault
He is the head of the activities
He think about those idiot game
He bought two botal of mineral water
And he bring along 8 straws
And asked us to seperate in two groups
There are only two girls
One of course is me
And another is a form 1 student name Xin Hui
That is why we are so kesian~
We are seperate in each group

Each group was given three straws
Then we need to join the straws together to bacome a long straw
After that we need to drink the water using the long long straw
It is so yukie~after the boys drank
I need to drink the water using the same straw also
Feel like vomiting~
Since I am in secondary school
I have fobia in other people's saliva
Including my parents and siblings
But if necessary I maybe will eat or drink their things larh(suffer)

David Tan and Jun Hau(MT's husband,cannot hap chou arh)was in the same group
I was so lucky
I was the first to drink
After 10 seconds
Will change person
When I drank the second time
I changed the side
The third time also same
The amount of water I drank is very very little
Itis because the joining straw can't give the amount pressure
It is difficult to suck the water out
After that...
All the water drank by they two
I just pressing the holes(actually not holes,it just that the joining part got air)
Thanks yea...you guys!!
Muacks

No comments: