Friday, April 25, 2008

Anugerah Cemerlang

Long time no see
Cause busy to rush for the all the homewrokSSSS
And exam coming soon too
Can't cope up
Can't see the light
Blurring~
Tomorrow is my school anugerah cemerlang day
Going to receive awards of getting
STRAIGHT A'S
Hahax...
Except the certificate
Curious to know how much will get
~~~~~~~~~~
Last year PMR(2007)candidates in our school very kesian
I mean those who got 7A'S
No awards for them like the years before us
It is because last year too many straight A's students
Haiz...kinda feel unfair
Will we get less than last two years 8A's students?
This question appeared in my thinking when I knew 7A's students didn't get any rewards
Er..hem!!!
We will know the answer tomorrow
Curious???
~~~~~~~~~~


Suddenly saw this at MY's blog
^^^^^^^^^^
She won me again
Everytime no matter how
I must lose to her
Although a little bit
Herh!!
But I trust if don't calculate my chinese
Sure I can win you this time
Hahax
Nvm...
I will try my best to win you in the following examination
I must win you ONE TIME!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Will update soon
To let you all know THE ANSWER!!!
Wait for me...

No comments: