Sunday, March 16, 2008

High-tech Toilet

2day when for tuition...4 subjects
Wy Quin sms me to ask me whether wanna go for a walk when break time
I said lazy
Then he said don't like this larh
At last dunno how
We went for a walk
My brother followed too
OH MY GOSH!!!
If I tell you where he took me go,so you also feel geram
He took me too a HIGH-TECH TOILET!!!
We walk to a long journey and he said wanna go toilet
Haiz...
But the toilet really very high-tech
It placed beside a bus-stop(I think so)
There was just two toilet there
And it is auto
All you need to do is...is take put a 20 sen coin and insert to the side of the toilet
Then the door will open
Inside there was cold...Know why?
Its because it has air-cond inside leh
And very clean also
After he came out keep on said PTK 's toilet damn dirty
Bring me to a public toilet,this call a walk??
Geramnya saya
Then we when to a shopping complex near by
Know why he went there?He went there just because to buy magazine!!!!!
Can't tahan him er
Next time I won't follow you to go anywhere ady...
So boring...haiz...
Sit at the class for comfort then walking in the sun larh...
Btw...2day found such interesting toilet!!!hahax...

No comments: