Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Balik Kampung

Oh...oh...oh,balik kampung... Oh...oh...oh,makan jagung..
Hehe...heard this song before?
2moro I will balik kampung luu...
But not going to makan jagung...keke
My hometown at Penang...so many delicious cuisine there...Yummy!!!
I will eat many many delicious geh foods and become fat fat...
AT LAST...
I will facing obesity problem...
Nvm...I dun care about it,the most important thing is I can eat delicious geh foods...
Very sad cause at there will be boring...
But I am happy too because can see my baby cousin...they very cute derh...
Love them very muchi...
2day wake up about 10:30 am...
Juz wake up saw Seng Heng's msg...send it 8:45am...
WAH...He wake up so early larh...
Holiday should sleep late late ma...so stupid de...hehe
And he saying I am a lazy pig...geramnya!!!suan...
Juz wake up I straight away omline ady...
Recall back that my cousin house no internet,so at kampung I can't online for about four days err..So 2day need online till middle in the night,keke...
Wish they have set up the internet ady lerh...then I can online at there also...keke...
If not,everyday at there just can play with the cute kids,sms-ing,sleep,watch tv programm,cycling and...and get angpau only...damn boring...
Dunno this year got go out play anot leh?If got,then wont be boring jor...
Every year we also got go out geh...I remember got one time we visited all temple around Penang...but these few year din go out play lerh...charm
Last year very boring leh...T.T
Juz stayyed at my cousin house dunno do what...
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Form3 art work(teacher didn't give back,T.T)
Dolphin necklace
Birthday present(saw the two cute dolphin?)
My h/p dolphin hanger
Dolphin earing,so nice...(But I think will look weird if wear this)
Suddenly my house got so many dolphin collection...actually I like dolphin er...hehe
They are so nice...so cute...and looked friendly also...muacks...
Like it so much...hehe...

No comments: