Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy B'day



HAPPY SWEET 16tH BIRTHDAY TO YOU ORHX
WEE HWA


Wee Hwa arh WeeHwa....
You make me walked for a long journey 2day to give you the present arh...
I thought your class at Block B...when I went up only I knew that your class at Block C...
Haiz...make me sweating...
When I went to your class...you notyet back...
I asked your friends whether you are in this class...
They like...who are Wee Hwa?Wee Hwa?Who lai de...
One of them almost said that you are not in this class tim er...
The pronouce your name till very weird leh...
When they mentioned your name...I not even know they are talking about you....
At last only they tell me you notyet back...swt...
Sorry for can't pass you the present by my own orhx...coz I scare my teacher come ady...sry~
The birhday card that Joey gave you I choose de leh...nice?
I bought for Joey coz she didn't go out...hehe...
There is also a LUCKY BISCUIT for you...when you eat the biscuit,got one paper de...
That is a lucky advice to you orhx...
Anyway...its really hard to find you in school...
Wish you like that present I gave you larh...

No comments: