Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New day in a new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

I purposely come here to wish all of my lovely frineds Happy New Year derh orhx!!
Hehe...so good leh?Feel touch?(wakaka,sure someone feel like wanna slap me)
In this NEW year...
Some of us will felt that we were old...
Some of us will felt that more energatic...
Some of us will felt that this year full with hopes...
Some of us will felt that this year is totally no hopes...
Haiz...
Many kind of thinking came out from human's mind...
That's why humans are creative(I am one of the human too)...hehe...

School wanna open already...and...and...and my tuition class also going to start...
2moro I need to go tuition!!sad!!
Sunday prepared my school uniform,school bag and bla bla bla...
Yesterday went to school to do pengesahan and when to PTK and PTM registered for tuition...
2day I am free!!!
But...2moro??
I gotta go for tuition,haiz...
Last day for me to rest!!

By the way,wish all people's wishes may come true in this year...
All Workers-Earn more money
All Parents-Healty
All Students-Get good results

No comments: