Saturday, December 29, 2007

PMR result + Camping

Just came back from camp and now straight away blogging here...
My legs very pain and tired...
In the camp,we went to waterfall(Sg.Gabai)...
The water very cold and we played till sot already...
The detective game that I in charge in this waterfall not successful,I so "shi bai" larh...
All of them just played others activities that organise in the water and forgot about the detective game...sob sob...
We went to hiking too...
Keep on sweating and PK...haiz...
All of us saw babi hutan's foot steps...scare...
After reach the destination,we(those who helping out in this camp)ate chocolates at there only,seeing others(those who attend this camp)eat Maggie mee and breads...eager to have a bowl too...yummy!!
And we went for "chao san" without wearing shoes this morning...
"Chao san" means for the lower area walk three steps and pray one time(one the road)...
Omg,damn pained larh...now my legs will pain when touch water...haiz...

PMR results came out jor...
I am happy with my results...
And happy for my class results too...
I still remember when I reach school,except my class teacher still got two teacher standing there,forgot who already...
When I took over the slip,Pn.Zarina said TAHNIAH...
But I dunno what teacher meant...she means I get 8A's or I get good result?
Confusing me!!I don't even dare to look at the slip...
Suddenly,my mom took over the slip...
And...and...and she said...
Congratulation!!You won a new hp...
After that only I understood...I get straight A's leh...
Cause my mom promised me will buy me a new hp if i get full A's...hehe
From now onwards,all form3 students need to prepare for the following big exam,SPM!!!
Haiz...students always need to exam!exam!!exam!!!So charm larh...
School days coming on soon lerh,dunno need to happy or sad...
Happy cause at house very boring while at school can chit-chat with friends...
Sad cause at school need to study and do homework while at house no need...
(Although at house also need to pretend read some book larh,if not mother scold)
Shhh...keep quite,don't tell out my secret!!!hehe...

Wanna sleep already larh...very tired...good night!!

No comments: