Monday, December 3, 2007

Waterfall

Last Saturday...I went to Sg.Gapai(waterfall)....I think at Ulu Langat there...
Almost 10-12 people go..I think larh...forget already...
Before that day,I mean the friday night...
I sms with friend till 2:30 something..
I woke up about 5:30a.m...
Omg...damn tired larh...
After reach there,still nid to walk a long way only reach the upper part of the waterfall...
Suffering...cause of not enough oxygen,climb so long journey leh...hehe
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The water there very cold leh...
And the stone very slippery...
Fortunately I didn't fell down,cause I didn't wear spectacle...hehe
Cause of some problem I didn't wet my whole body...haiz...
Play a while then I went up from the water already....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
After that,we back to Kwong Wai Yuen....
After ate,I and my friends have a small nap...
Eat before sleep will very fat de leh...
Nvm lerh...I already very fat...
Fat people also called me "fei po"...
More fatter people also called me "fei po" de lerh...hehe
Then,I sat Rui Ling Jie Jie"s car back to my house....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to home....I keep on watch tv programmes....
Then I sleep for many hours leh...wakaka...
Can called me sleepy pig liao...hehe
Dunno why I can sleep so long also...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Just now I went to see Mei Yen's blog...
Suddenly only knew this is the first post of mine in this month....
Month of DECEMBER...
After long time geh holidays...
I almost forget what time and what date...hehe...
Blur...Blur...Blur...
Must wake up liao....hehe

No comments: