Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cutie bear....

I LOVE YOU

Two of them so sweet leh

Hi,everybody....I come here blogging again...

2day nothing special happened...very sienz er...
Just now I went to view Mei Yen's blog,talked about LOVE...
Saw the pictures above?????
Its about love geh also leh...sweet right?????
I add in the image here cause I felt these picture very cute er...
Here got two more the cutie bear geh picture orhx....hehe

Bear bear talking phone er...cute leh...keke


This flower is special for you orhx...I shy shy already,ast fast take it la...hehe


The above pictures all very cute leh...I like it...hehe
Now everyday stayed at home very boring err...
I wanna watch ENCHANTED...
Find one chance...I go to watch...wakaka...
Haiz...I stop here larh,if not sure my brother say I keep on using the computer and don't let him use de...

2 comments:

Adeline said...

you go watch ENCHANTED a??didnt call me geh??!!and the baby is my mum de anak jaga....now is holiday what...long finger nail also nevermind la..

SoON YiN said...

what mean anak jaga?
I not yet watch larh...juz wish to watch only...hehe...
Act my nails also very long...hehe