Monday, December 3, 2007

Day of darkness

I post another post here,scare that passage I post before it too long no one want to watch cause of boring...Hehe...I clever leh(so perasan er me)
Today sms with Xiao Hwa and Kee Keat...
Two of them geh house no electricity...hehe
They keep on said very hot...damn hot...
And I told them my house geh fan is working,very cool...blueks...
Whole day they live in darkness...pity them...
And they can't on9...just can sms using thier hp cause it not using electricity to function geh...wakaka....
Actually I dunno wanna write what here already....now I just keep on writting nonsense...
Hope no people will scold me at the back or else scold me at the chat box cause of writting nonsense larh...
Haiz...I really write many nonsense here larh...
Dunno this passage "nonsense" this word appeared how many times jor...haha...
Now,I still writting nonsense....hiaz...one more time "nonsense" this word appear already....
NO! NO!! NO!!!
Is twice larh...hehe
Dunwan play with you all ady larh...
I will post here again when I free...and when I get my mum's permision...hehe
Bye!

4 comments:

KeeKeat said...

Hey...
Cell Phone Need ELECTRIC TO FUNCTION!!!

SoON YiN said...

I said elactricity wor...din said electric also....hehe

KeeKeat said...

=.=...
Speechless...

SoON YiN said...

hehe...i won lo...blueks...