Friday, December 21, 2007

I am back + Christmas

Long time didn't blog here already...cause just came back from helping out a youth camp(19th-21st of dec)but 16th I already start the preparation...haiz...
The part that I on duty is treasure hunt,all things finished in the last minutes...sweat=.=''
Damn tired...Legs very pained...Keep on yawning...
But now I am here blogging...hehe...
2moro night I need to back there(the temple)in helping out again,this time geh is a camp for elder students...sure more tired cause it last for 7 days(23rd-29th of dec)...
The part that I in charge in this adult camp is game of detective,hope it won't be prepared in the last minute again larh...because of preparing the treasure hunt I slept very late and woke up very early leh...just slept about 1 hour..haiz...really hope this won't happen again...
On the 19th of dec I should be going for a gathering ger...but I didn't go,so regret...T.T
Haiz...forget about it,over already...
In the youth camp,almost 90 students participated in...all of them very cute...
A very funny thing is when they can't finished the food,they will cry...
And some of them even don't eat vegetables,after eat...they will vomit...hehe...

2007's PMR result coming out soon also,on the 27th of dec...
Feel a bit scare...but hope to know the result earlier....
By the way,wishall of you HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS earlier larh...
Cause I need to go for the camp and can't come here blogging when the Christmas time reach...

No comments: