Sunday, December 9, 2007

Home Alone

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am alone in my house now...very scare...
Actually today wanna go to Penang visit my grandma that were ill till very serious...
But some problem occured,and it cause I stayed at home alone...
One of my cousin came from Penang to my house yesterday,he came here to play...
2day he should be stayed at his mother's sister's(dunno what should I call her)house,but the whole family are girls,not convenience to him to stay there....So he need to back to Penang...
Me + My Father + My Mother + My Sister + My Brother + My Cousin
TOTAL
=
6
The car is only enough sit for 5 person...If overload,will saman geh leh...
My parents must go...my sister need to drive when my father getting tired and my brother is the only son of my father...so all of them must back to Penang...need to exclude me...T.T
But actually,my sister and brother also don't want go cause at there very boring...
And we also dunno how to hear or even listen to thier language...cannot communicate...hehe...
I need to learn already...cannot always go there but didn't talked to my grand,a geh...
But very difficult leh...haiz...chao zhou hua,I must master YOU!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In the afternoon,I very happy cause can on9 till what time I like...
Now?I very scare...
And by now,the tv programm is about ghost...I more scare...
The tv is on and I am blogging here now...hehe...cause I don't dare to watch...
My brain keep on think about that kind of things...really very scary...
My mom said I cannot go out anywhere by now...just can stay at home...become a home guard...wakaka...
Now my neck very pain...on9 for a long time...but just now got rest larh,now I on again...
Never of my life I can on9 for so long time...hehe...one word...
FREEDOM
But hor...a bit boring also....just facing the computer dunno wanna do what already...haiz...
Everything got its advantages and disadvantages...This sentences very correct...
I need to stop here larh...very boring and scary er...bye!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: