Tuesday, November 27, 2007

:.:.:bored:.:.:

Long time didn't blog here already cause my mum not allowed me to on9 or even touch the computer...sob sob,sad...wanna cry already...
Just now I begged my mum to let me on9,at last...she agree...happy till jumping in the sky...yaahoo...hehe
Recently I busying go for meeting...
Actually today I need to attend a meeting also de...but cause of too tired and my right eye very pain,so I didn't present in the meeting lo...haiz,hore they didn't thought I lazy to attend this meeting,haha....
2day woke up about 1o'clock something(sleeping like a pig)haha....
Then I reply Mei Yen's message....
I have my breakfast nearly at 2:15p.m,actually can said is my lunch geh...keke...
Cincai larh,also eat what...care it breakfast or lunch larh...hahax...
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
This holidays really very bored leh...
Maybe next Monday I will go skating with my friends leh...haha
Just imagine it also feel happy...
Now blogging here my head very pain leh...maybe too long didn'y on9 so not use to on9 so long...wakaka...
Just now I go played game at orangeshark...although is a bit childish,but I still feel very fun leh...
You guys can try it out in
https://games.orangeshark.com
After play can inform me whether its fun or not wor....keke
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
I viewed Mei Yen's blog just now...
Omg...she had posted many...
I think I really long time didn't view her blog already....
Or else she everyday also on9 and blogging,so hardworking....
Me??I not lazy also la,after on9,I come here and blogging also...
Few days ago,I went to play basketball with my cousin and my brother...
Know why I played????Tell you the reason but you guys cannot laugh at me de wor...
Cause I wanna become more taller lorh...haha..
I really very short leh,compare to my friends....
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
I think I am speechless now...I now wanna go to change my friendster layouts lo...bye!

No comments: