Saturday, November 10, 2007

[titleless]

Today I didn't go to play badminton orhx...
Cause need to wake up early in the morning~~lazy...
And I am not feeling well today...haiz...
Never mind larh...maybe I will go when have this activity again...
****************************************
Jun Hong gor gor called me and said that maybe next time will gather and go for swimming...wondering wanna attend a not,cause of my laziness again...hahax...
We need to do more exercise before going the camp that I mention before cause we maybe will go for hiking or else jungle trekking...If didn't work out often maybe can't afford to have such activities that really use up energy...
****************************************
Just now chat with Mei Yen through msn...she said she coloured her nails in blue colour...
Envy=.=I like blue leh,especially light blue...
So,I asked her to sent mms to me...sent the colour of her nails to me...she said ok...
I waited and waited and waited...not yet receive it,but she said that she sent it to me liao...
Haiz...never mind lerh,while waiting I come here and post again..hehe...
****************************************
Today got a guys ask me go gai gai with him...I just recognise him only leh...
Dunno whether he is a good guy or not...he keep on said I very cute and said he liked it...
Guys always like to say like that although it is not real...I said it cause I am not cute at all,hehe...
I not really know you leh!!And you want me to go out with you arh?Don't ever imagine it...hehe(seems very fierce?)
****************************************
I just post many in my class geh forum orhx,Mei Yen said that she can't view our class forum...hahax...So I write hear and let her see...kekex^^
MEI YEN,OUR CLASS FORUM LIKE ME BUT NOT LIKE YOU LEH...I CAN VIEWED IT,BUT YOU CAN'T...HEHE...

No comments: