Friday, November 9, 2007

Sad Holidays

Always will heard people said HAPPY Holidays...Dunno whether its true or false...
Now stayed at home very boring leh...So I mai come here and blogging lorh...
On9...Sleeping...Eating...Watch tv programme...sms-ing...cooked porridge...
All my activities in this few days...haiz...damn boring=.=

****************************************
Actually today I wanna go Sg.Wang to see my idol,Lee Hom derh...I get two tickets from Poh Li
leh...But cause of no transport,my dream broke liao...sob sob...waste the tickets jor...nevermind
larh,after all it is free...kekex
****************************************
Hooray,tomorrow won't be so boring liao...I gonna play badminton with my friends at school...hehex...I think it will be fun...after back to home tomorrow maybe I will come here and post derh...hehe...
****************************************
Althought I am not so happy during this holidays...Anyway,

To Everybody orhx....

SoON YiN

No comments: