Monday, November 19, 2007

Day become a Distributor

16th of November,Friday....
I became a distributor...
I went to many primary school to advertise about our buddhist camp...
Wake up early in the morning and go to SJK Taman Connaught(my brother's school,that day is his graduation leh)by school bus....tired...
That day is a raining day...
After my brother put his things in the hall,he came out a accompany me to wait others people come...
At last,Choon Fei came jor...He gave me a pile of papers and want me to give the students...
My brother became my victim,hehe...I gave him some of the papers and asked him to distribute to his friends....
Then,I start my jobs...I keeped my smile and give the templates to the cute students...Some of the students felt very scared and just ran when saw us from the far...hehe...maybe we looked like ghost...wakaka...
Later on,Xin Mien also reached lerh...our works became more lighter cause have more one hands to worked...
The guard of this scholl not allowed us to distribute the camp's templates in front of the school door cause there is CCTV there...if there is any accidents(students missing),we must be responsible cause the CCTV had capture us...
****************************************
After that,we go to MAIDEEN to have our breakfast again...hehe...
Then,we take a taxi to the LRT station to meet Shan Ni...
We continued going to the office to meet other people...
Ah Kok gor gor willing to fetch us go to other primary school that located at Pudu....
Many school already dismiss although its only 10o'clock in the morning...
Xin Mien and I responsible to give out the templates at chung guo xiao xue...but there is no one...haiz...know what I saw there while waiting Ah Kok gor gor came back to fetch us???
I saw a little rat walking along the road leh...it is very lucky,it manage to escape from a car...if not,sure it will died derh...fiew,god bless you.....
We go through many school to distribute the templates...so tired...hehe...
Although the students said"I don't want it",I also need to smile leh...haiz...
****************************************
We have nasi lemak and teh ice limau as our lunch,Ah Kok gor gor kicked the bucket...
Then 11 of us go to have a movie Galaxy Ampang's cinema...we watched 30 days of nights leh...I wanna watch it long time ago but no chance...at the first I felt sleepy and gonna sleep...but...but....suddenly the movie became interest and shock...i can't sleep anymore...
This movie is about a haunted town,something like that larh...haunted by many Dracula...
I saw many bloods...many dead bodies...yucks....so disgusting...
Inside the cinema very cold,it make us more frightened...
****************************************
We continued to the last school,I have forgotten the school name liao...we saw many parents rush in to the school so we followed it...when the students almost back,the guard came to us and asked"how do your all came in here?"...it is a funny question leh...
Then we answer him"we came in from the front door"...hehe...
In my heart,I think....If not?I climbed in mie?hehe...
****************************************
This day just over liked that...when reached home after bath...I go to my dancing class with kim....back to home,I bath again....haiz...so tired larh...
The next day,I sick lerh...I got a fever...haiz....so charm er....T.T
Dunno wanna write about what lerh...good night to all of you...

No comments: