Friday, November 23, 2007

Earpiercing~pain

Yesterday I went to leisure mall...
I went with my families and one of my primary school friend....
My friend and I went for our lunch at wong kok char chan teng...
Then we meet my famalies...My mum brought me for earpiercing...
I thought it will be extremly pain de leh...and I scream and scream and scream....
When the jiejie sprayed somethings on my ears,I scream....
The jiejie notyet even touched my ears,I scream again....haiz...
Some of the passerby stopped and watched what's going on here leh....damn fish...T.T
After that my friend and I seperate with my families...We go for window shopping....
Then my brother meet us at da gei cheung...I change a phone hanger with 60 points....hehe...
My brother when back home with my sister and mother while my friend and I continued our shopping...I bought two shirts and one pant....hehe....when time reached 6.00 p.m,my friend's father reached and fetch us back....the day just end like this....
Now I am speechless,dunno wanna write what already...
So I stop here and let my brother play his on9 game larh...
BYE BYE

No comments: