Monday, September 15, 2008

```HI!!Everybody
```But I think there is nobody there
```Most probably my visitors knew that I am [lazy] to blog
```That's why nothing to see
```Hehe
```Here goes on the story
```Recently we<<< [4S1 girls gang] ```Held many small activities and took many photo when there is functioon held in our school
*SUCH AS*
~BBQ party
~Jusco shopping
~National Day Celebration
~Bla bla bla

```Its really fulled with fun and joy
``Suddenly felt that the gap between us is more closer
```And we can share many things
```Its good to have such a many friend
```LOVE ALL OF YOU
```4S1 of 2008 is THE BEST OF THE BEST
```Although sometimes some unhappy things will happened
```But
```Those problems will be the odstacles for us to make our relationship more firm
```Aren't?

~Mouth-watering pizza lunch~
Fork + fork + spoon

Yeah!!!

Cute littel rabbit

Cartoon of Wall-E
Guess where we are?
Taking photo seperately...hehe
ZhenYing's funny face action
Hehe...Its me with the blue pillow~
Urh!!The Kim so kacau...>.<
Its difficult to take picture with MayTeng,you know?
Need to grab her!!
Me again~But its not the pillow again

~Wei Chee and Zhen Ying~
Funny laughter!

Wei Chee and me


```That's our everlasting sweet memories
```If I am free
```I will upload more photo on it
```But
```Whehter you are or not interested in it
```I dun care
```Hehe
~4SI ROCKS~

No comments: