Tuesday, September 16, 2008

```I am back again
```And I juz back from LM
```Welcome me?
```Swt=.="
```I waited the bus for 1 1/2 hours
```Keep on sweating
```And now...I became a Negro
```The sun is damn hot
```It burned up my skin
```Its excruciating pain
```T.T


```2day felt very happy
```Coz I did a good things
```I am great
```Arent?
```I just helped three foreigner from getting lost in our country
```But actually not foreigner larh
```Is just that not KL people
```While I and JL waiting for our bus
```One girl and two boys sitting beside me
```Suddenly heard that the girl answering a phone call
```Me<<

```Curi dengar her conversation
*In Mandarin*
```I heard that the girl said:"We are waiting you at here larh,Maluri Jusco!"
```Herh?I got hear wrong ma?
```Here is Cheras Leisure Mall punya bus stop larh,cik
```At first I didnt take serious on what she is saying
```Until I heard many times and she stood up and pointing the LM building and said:"Where are you?We can't see you larh...we are waiting you at Cheras Maluri Jusco!"

```Haiz...
```After that dunno where I got the courage
```I walked near her and tell her that here is LM
```She looked so blur~
```She gave me her phone and asked me to help her to tell the guy in the air where is she
```I helped her
```I helped three of them take a taxi to go to Jusco straught away
```Coz that phone guy said very jam...come here nid take very long time
```And one of the guy say bye to me
```Quite leng zai also
```Hahax


```K larh
```2day's story ends here
```Lazy to write long long
```You get get bored too,rite?
```Maybe I will less blogging recently
```Coz exam is near
```Very near
```Sorry yea!
```Its after Raya
```I notyet even start a little bit revision
```Scare~
```Nervous~




No comments: