Friday, September 26, 2008

Taa daa...Nice body shape?Muscular?

If you agree with that

Sure I will laugh out loud[lol]

I would like to introduce him to all of you

  • Lim Jia Yang
  • A real male[fake female]hahax
  • Study in MBS
  • 16 years old[just reach full 16 on 2day]
  • A class monitor
  • AJK of Buddhist society
  • Active boy since he became a monitor[What he told me]
  • Can suddenly become a cool person
  • Or even a friendly guy
  • Like to play basketball
  • Love ***[Its a secret]>>but surely is a real girl

Hahax...actually I not really know more a bout him

Juz simply write write

Want his hp number?

Ask from me bah....hehe

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTDAY
TO YOU
Nice pose?
He tried hard to act *cute*
Izzit successful?
He really likes to play basketball...don't he?
Tall than me very much jor
~Sad~
And he likes brake dance too[I think]
He look fat in this photo?
XXooSOON YINooXX
26/9/2008

No comments: