Monday, May 19, 2008

Examination days

Days
after
Days
Papers
after
Papers
AT LAST
We reached to the last two papers
Additional Mathematics
and
Modern Maths
Two more papers to go
After this two examination papers
I can go watch movie with friends
We will watch "NARNIA"
As our celebration
Yeepee!
Yahooo!
Yes!
I know
I will fail my Akaun's paper
That is because I make a big mistake
I forgot that day I am having the paper
Didn't do any preparation
I forgot how to do the Buku Catatan Pertama
Haiz...
Very sad
My Biology and Physics paper as well
I not really know how to do
Sob sob
Wanna cry
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
Two funny things happened during the examination days
One is about our class's couples
Hahax
Pn.Norhayati suddenly asked about Gor's GF
That means my Dai Shou
Huay Yao they all said that the name is on the whiteboard
On the whiteboard
There are four names
That is:
Wei Xin
Ruth Teo
Soon Yin(me)
and
W** C***(dai shou)
Only with the one guess
Pn.Norhayati guess correct
When all this happened
I am sitting the Akaun's paper
I know this from Jiah Li
I am so happy that Pn.Norhayati trust me
Pn.Norhayati answer is like so
"Erm...Wei Xin dan Ruth pasti bukan"
"Saya pasti Soon Yin Tak akan suka orang seperti Tam"
Hahax...Pn.Norhayati,I love you!!!
Muacks
Glad that you trust me
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
Another funny things is about Joe Hui
Such a funny guy
When I passed by Joe Hui
Xiao Hwa asked me to poke him lightly
Me nothing to do
So I followed what she asked
After poke Joe Hui
I skuad down
So he can't see me with sitting on the high lab chair
Then,he said that Kim and Xiao Hwa who sat beside him try to make fun on him
He didn't know its me
Many times went on so
Khai Shien watched at me as if I am childish
Yea,I am
At last Mei Yen told him
"See under you"
He looked down on his tigh(so funny)
"There is nothing"
All of us laugh like 'h'
Mei Yen tol him again
Behind you,and you watch down
Hahax...he saw me...
The most funny things is that he said"there(his*)is nothing"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
Many days didn't blog on here ady
Actually many things want to tell you all
But
I am so lazy to type on here
Sorry yea
Miss You All
Mmm...muacks

No comments: