Saturday, May 24, 2008

SORRY to avoid from contact with you

Ever since she knew that you contact me
Her face will look dawn and sad
I found this out since I knew the secret
*****
Really felt sorry that I never reply you for so many times
But I really have no mood to sms with you
Now...
I need to concerntrate more in my academic
But not helping you out with telling her this and that
Or even knowing all the secrets
Its so tough to keep it as secret as I will meet her everyday
So,I think less contact will be more benefits to us
Besides,she has told me that she not really happy when you sms-ing or call me for a talk
*****
Recently...
I am busying with those co-curiculum stuff also
Need to stay back for meeting
Prepare report
Doing this doing that
I am busy enough with this
Lets avoid problems
To avoid missunderstood between us
This is the best way
I am so SORRY...

No comments: