Monday, May 5, 2008

LuYi~

A girl that quit funny sometimes
Quite cute somtimes
Quite fierce sometimes
Quite hot temper sometimes
That is Teh Lu Yi

Remember got one time she scold me
Forgot for what reason ady
After a while
She came t e and said sorry
She said the she scold me is because of she is moody
This shows that she is not really that bad
Haha...

Actually I not really close to her
But I know she will shift to Yu Hwa school
If I am not wrong
Tomorrow she won't be at school ady
Feel like...dunno how to express
Just that feel like missing a person in our class
Normally will see her at school
But from now onwards won't

2day she sat behind me during assembly
Suddenly I asked her why want to shift school
Chin Eng that sat beside her answer
"Because you all don't like her"
I feel like
What?
When I said I don't like her
It just that I nothing to talk with her at class only
Swt...I am innocent

Whole class sang song for her today
Sure she feel like happy plus sad to leave us
Haha...perasan betul
Just to tell you that we didn't don't like you larh
Although I know you won't see this...hehe

No comments: