Monday, May 5, 2008

Mari mari hom + Secret

Today went to look for Pn.Tong
Cause after 10minutes more she haven't came to class yet
Scare she though we have to change class again
And keep on searching u
When there
The sit is empty
She is back to home?Cause Xiao Hwa saw her this morning
Saw the exercises book already marked
So,brought back to class to contribute to them
........................................
Suddenly think about the buddhist society's students' cocuriculum cards
Then went to Pn.Lim's desk
She is not there too
Finding around the normal place that the cards kept
OmGosh...can't find it
Searched around the whole desk
It ...it has dissappear
Thought that I have already hand in
Split second...felt nervous
Think carefully
Maybe in my file
.......................................
When back to class
After return all the Chinese essay exercise books
Aun Yee suddenly scold me
He said wy I didn't collect from him yesterday...T.T
After that he looked at me seriously and said:"I am joking only larh".
Swt...you thought I will treat in seriously
If you are really serious I also won't scare de
Its your fault leh...Not me!!
........................................
After cecked my file
Omg...there is no where can seen the purple colour coco-cards
Wanna cry ady...feel very nervours
Melvin want to hand in his late homework that I just return back...haha
(Lazy worm?)
So,I decided to go to find the cards again at Pn.Lim's desk after hand in the late homework
Can't find it again...T.T
........................................
Now I very scare
Are the cards left at the society's meeting place?
Or else teacher bring along to her class during tha certain periods?
Or else it has missig at somewhere else?
Or even dissappered?
Haiz...what to do?
Cards arh cards
Mari mari hom(home) larh
Come back to me larh...T.T
____________________
Today,I found out a big secret
About...about...
Can't tel you...hahax
Just to tell you all I found out a secret to make you all feel curious
Wakaka

No comments: