Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Boring day

Hallo,tis is my first blog orhx...hope eu all hav a nice day in here...

Haiz...2day is 9th of oktober...
After PMR,go to skul is meaningless n boring...
But,y i still go to skul leh?
kekez...coz stay at home wil be more boring...
At least at skul i can chit-chat wif my frienz...
2day our skul show two films,one is "Mr.Bean's holidays" n the other is "Superman"...haha
I prefer to watch the mr.bean's show rather than da superman...
So childish hor?
But if watch mr.bean geh film very suffer coz nid to go dewan to watch(very hot der)...
In the other hand,da superman film is show in the multimedia room,,very gud facilities geh coz gt air-cond de leh...
I so jealous ppl tat watch the superman film while i suffering in the dewan...haha
After the film finish...still gt half an hour oni after skul...so i mai chit-chat wif my frienz lor...lol
My whole day in skul juz over like tat,meaningless leh?
K larh....dunno write jor,coz i no experience in having a blog...keke,bye bye!!!

No comments: