Tuesday, October 16, 2007

~FiGHtING~

After saw tis title got shock mar?keke...
Didn't ur mind think tat the scence of ppl fighting?haha...
If you think like that eu are wrong jor...my fighting is just means tat fighting in a game larh...
My sis juz came back for MELAKA(study at there)and her friend have save a game in her pen drive...the game is bout fighting geh...
Knowing my sis got game to play,sure my little bro persuade my sis to download the game to our computer so tat he can play larh...haha...
Actually i dun like play fighting game geh...but seeing my bro have fun in that game,so i ask hin to give me play once....after once has twice...after tat i have the third and forth times...and soon,i dun let go the computer for my bro....haha(not so serious larh,joking only)
Later,my bro and i found out tat the game can be played by two player at once...so,the war begin...hehe
~SOON YIN VS XIN DA~
I and my bro played for hours and hours...haha,seems like addicted to it...not so serious oso larh...
Coz now holidays nothing to do at home mai play game lorh...sure after tis holidays my mom not allow me to play tis game jor geh...sob sob...T.T
****************************************
Haiz...i saw mei yen geh blog just now,saw many things she wrote in her blog...wondering how she did it....
I dunno wanna write what every time when i blogging here...tis i nid to learn from mei yen>>meimei jor...dunno wheather she willing to teach me anot leh?keke...
Aiyo...after talk bout tis...i really dunno wanna write bout what jor...haiz,next time dun talk bout tis sure i noe wat to write jor...haha
Nvm larh...i now go play tat game luu...keke,jealous?haha...

No comments: