Saturday, October 13, 2007

HaRi RaYA

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
TO
all muslim
AND
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
TO
all non-muslim
So happy tat skul holidays last for bout 11days...But,i felt a bit boring leh...
Haiz....
I now everyday wake up in the late of 12o'clock (sleep like a pig)keke...
After eating breakfast,i will walk here n walk there without reason(like soh po)haha...
I will sit infront of the telivision tepat pada masa to watch my favourite movie...
After watch the programm,i will sleep on my lovely bed to start my day-dreaming...dream tat i will get straight A's in my PMR exam,althought i know tat it won't happen on me...
Then i will eat lunch,watch tv programm again,then eat again then go sleep...
SURE WILL BECOME A FATTY AFTER TIS HOLIDAYS(T.T)crying...
My holidays will juz over like tat without any benefits...so charm...
When i wanna start reading some books(ofcoz is story books but not teks books larh),my eyes start out of control n i will felt asleep...My mum always scold me no use,juz know to eat n sleep ..so kesian arh me....
But i noe wat my mum said is correct larh...So hor,from 2day onwards,i cannot juz sleep,eat n watch tv programm jor....keke(guai lui leh)

No comments: