Saturday, October 27, 2007

Skul of SaTurday

2day is Saturday...it is an abnormal day coz our school is having class ganti for the Hari Raya holiday...If i know that earlier,i prefer that Hari Raya that day no holiday...It spoil my wonderful Saturday,coz after PMR i no tuition jor...Can watch movie and on9 from day and night....kekex...
Mr.Lee and others teacher already book our class for marking examination paper again...coz in our class got air-condition,sure very comfortable while marking the paper and give extra marks...haha...So,all of the 3A students go to 3B class...But actually only few of us coz all ppl go PONTENG liao...and three or my classmates go travel with their family...so jealous!
The time in school seems like passing very slow...nothing to do in the class...and when recess time,the canteen is damn empty although the recess time of form3,4 and 5 are combined...No need to scare no place to sit...
I learn something special in 2day...
  • Chinese checker
  • Chess
  • Speed by using UNO
At least 2day I have learn something from my friend....didn't waste all my time oso...hehe...
May Teng is very good in playing chinese chess,i have lose many time for her...And Tam is good in playing checker,i also lose many time...He said he is the checker"s king in primary school,i scare him liao....and i no intention to play with them jor...sob sob,coz never win them before...

Our school should end at 12:30 p.m,but it ring at 12:20...
Mei Yen,Nabila and me didn't noticed that and wanna walk out from the school gate...We noticed it when the school guard close the gate and don'y allowed us to go back home...So FISH coz many people saw us wanna walk out...T.T
Then we have a call to Xiao Hwa,she ponteng and didn't come to school 2day....so lazy....
Hahax...at last the school gate is open...
I wait for my father to fetch me coz too little people come to shool.school bus didn't fetch back...
Mei Yen,Tam,Amanda and me are waiting at the same place...then we chit-chat before our parents reach...Tam said that he will go work after that and will gell his hair...Wonder how its look...keke,sure very funny derh...

Then both of my parents reached school liao...so i said bye bye to them....and now i am blogging here without having my lunch...Now I very hungry,wanna go to have my lunch jor...bye!

No comments: